It was an amazing day to commence the new session of Training in Rajkiya Govt Girls High School in Mohna. With great zeal and vigor the trainers of Career Development Centre initiated the training on Thursday, April 27, 2017. The participants from grade IX and X were extremely happy to be a part of this English and Personality Development weekly training.
The training delivered for one and a half hour with activities and classroom practice. It is followed up by an assessment in the next session. The number of participants has grown from 96 to 111 in a week’s time as a result of admission process. The trainers simultaneously conduct the sessions, with involvement of Mohna SPOC Ms. Alka. It gives her an extra edge over her skillsets.
The following layout was conducted in CDC sessions:
|S.No.||Day & Date||Session||Participants||Facilitator|
|1||Thursday, April 27, 2017||Punctuation &
IX & X
|2||Thursday, May 04, 2017||Assessment|
The classes are scheduled as per the syllabus shared by the school. We ensure to train in line with the syllabus to meet desired outcome. The students were delighted to receive goodies in the forms of chocolates and stationery items as a continuous source of encouragement.
Keeping in mind last year’s calendar, the training is planned for two more weeks. Since, the academic calendar is not available with the school; the information for summer break is yet to be received. The road map ahead for the training has to be drafted as per school calendar.
As a regular practice we would like to emphasize that CDC is keeping a track of the following:
- Attendance monitoring
- Practicing activity sheets
- Assessment sheets
- Follow up with English school coordinator for continuity & curricula adherence
- Training in sync with High school syllabus
Discussion with Mr. D C Chaudhary, Ms. Divya, Ms. Alka & Team CDC
- Academic Calendar will be shared by Divya Ma’am in few days of time
- Alka will help students prepare and make them revise topics done in CDC session
- DC Chaudhary has asked to arrange classes on any other convenient day, if the class does not happen as per schedule that particular week, due to holiday or any other reason. He has also asked to present report to Satya Ma’am on the training
- Sir also suggested to group students into intelligent and weak for performance enhancement
- As motivation, Sir asked to give rewards to students on the basis of their performance. For any such expenses on rewards, it will be taken care by Dr OP Bhalla Foundation
Recommendation from Team CDC:
- We intend to request, the support of transport arranged for this training in future by Dr. O.P.Bhalla Foundation
- Out of two times, once CDC booked the cab. The challenge was to request the agency to raise bill against the visit later but demanded cash immediately after the visit
- Since, the training is facilitated by lady trainers, we request the person concerned to take care of selecting drivers against complete security