The Center of Excellence in Women Leadership launched its first in-house program under the able guidance of Chief Patron, MREI, Mrs. Satya Bhalla. The hustle and bustle of our daily lives absorbs our dreams and aspirations. Maitri intends to help women fe.....read more
The Foundation has adopted the Mohna village and is undertaking regular weekly development activities in the school and the village like teaching, training of teachers, health camps, awareness and cleanliness drives, etc.
Development of Mohna Girl’s School
For the development of Mohna girl’s school, a lot of civil work was taken up to improve the facilities school has. Some of the activities undertaken were:
- Generators were repaired since there was no electricity from 7am to 2 pm.
- White Washing was done.
- Boundary Wall was constructed around the school premises.
- Staff Room was established.
- Drinking Water was made available.
- The black boards were painted and repaired.
- Furniture in the form of chairs and benches were provided to the students.
- Library, Science Labs, Computer Labs were repaired and resources were provided. Functionality of these was checked.
- Landscaping of the school was done.
- The open air amphitheatre was repaired.
- Windows and ventilation was checked and repaired by putting mesh.
- Sanitation facilities were provided and improved by repairing toilets.
A good human being is one who can feel the pain of others, who can empathize with the sufferings of others. When a person learns to respect even the smallest being of creation, nobody has to teach him to love his fellow human beings. Compassion for animal.....read more
Session on Cashless Transactions at Mohna village was organized by Department of Students Welfare under the aegis of Dr. O. P. Bhalla Foundation in association with Punjab National Bank at the residence of Sarpanch, Mr. Ranjeet Singh where people .....read more
The chilly winter air leaves Sushma unperturbed today. Wearing her school uniform with immense pride, she practices to run fast with her younger sister once again within the decrepit walls of her home. With bubbling joy and ostensible zeal, Sushma is amon.....read more
The father of Manav Rachna, visionary late Dr. O.P. Bhalla, had a dream of educating every child possible. Not only did he aim at academic excellence in the Manav Rachna Educational Institutions, his focus was on ‘Manav ki Rachna’ in every sense of th.....read more